Last updated: 24 September 2018
– the means in which we collect personal data about you and why we do it;
– the usage of your personal data;
– the choices you have about your personal data;
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us at email@example.com or through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Data controller: iColdo
Address: 12 Grigore Ghica Voda Alley, Iasi, 700469, Romania
THE DATA WE COLLECT
1. Data you provide us:
– Contact information (such as name and email address)
– Player name
– Your messages to us(such as chat logs and support tickets)
2. Data that is collected automatically(done by Google Play):
– Data about your account and game progress
– Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
– Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
– Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
– General location data
– Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
– Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
– Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook)
– Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
– Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
– Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
– Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
– To make the Service work;
– To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
1. Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service;
2. Operate the Service;
3. Verify and confirm payments;
4. Provide and deliver products and services you request;
5. Send you Service-related communications;
6. To make the Service more suitable for our players;
– To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
1. Update and develop player profiles
2. Develop and improve the Service and player experience
3. Manage our relationship with you
4. Provide social features as part of the Service
5. Customize your Service experience
6. Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
7. Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
8. Enable you to communicate with other players
9. To show personalized advertisements.
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section ‘Your rights and options’ below.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
– Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
– Moderate chats either automatically or manually
– Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
– To analyze, profile, and segment.
– In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WITH YOUR CONSENT
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from iColdo, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile name, achievements and your place on the leaderboards.
ADVERTISING AND SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERS
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings. However, this may prevent you from playing the games.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.