We are currently looking for Unity with C# Junior Developers with 1 year of experience or no experience at all (training included) to join our team as soon as possible. You will be part of a dynamic team in which your responsibilities will be to develop games and other related products. We need people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in what we do and build something big.
• Developing and testing new games
• Creating tooling and profiling tools
• Write beautiful, and in the same time, efficient code
• Provide innovative new ideas and solutions
• Maintaining existing products with bug-fixes or new features
• Requirements and project specs analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must at least play casual games
• Good team worker
• Good problem-solver
• Good knowledge of C# and Microsoft Visual Studio
• Basic experience with Unity3D
• Good knowledge in object oriented design and implementation
• Good knowledge of 2D/3D math (linear algebra, trigonometry)
• Had some kind of touch with development on mobile platforms(iOS, Android, Windows Store)
• Ability to collaborate with technical team members
• Ability to learn, plan and be organised
• Creative approach, ability to solve technical problems
Any skill is a plus and we would like to hear about it.
Also, if available, we are keen to see your works/portfolio.
• Competitive salary package
• Sport benefits
• Flexible working hours
• A professional and friendly working environment
• Training and team building activities
• Community involvement activities
• A cool office building
• Team games, competitions and parties every last Friday of the month
• Paid trial period
If you’re interested, leave your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you!