We are currently looking for Front-End Developers to join our team. You will be part of a dynamic team in which your responsibilities will be to develop the interface for web applications.
• You will be part of a team responsible for Front-End applications design and implementation;
• You will collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products while continuously delivering product enhancements;
Desired Skills and Experience
• A good understanding of responsive web design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies
• Experienced with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, or Stylus
• A detailed understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices
• A solid understanding debugging using the browser dev-tools
• Proficient in implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services
• A decent understanding of OOP and common design patterns
• Excellent understanding of Git as version control system and GitFlow as branching model
We consider a plus
• A high level of written and verbal communication abilities in English
• Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA, Assembla, etc.
• Interested to learn new technologies and frameworks within the Front-End Development ecosystem
• Attention to details and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them in projects
• Availability to travel to the US periodically
Any skill is a plus and we would like to hear about it.
Also, if available, we are keen to see your works/portfolio.
• Permanent contract
• Competitive salary package
• A professional and friendly working environment
• Our office is situated in Copou and surrounded by trees
• Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office or working remotely
• Private medical insurance
• Off-site company events and parties
• Creative Fridays on the last Friday of the month where we play games and get to know each other
• Coffee, water and tea are always available in the office
• Free training and certifications for your development goals
• Bonus vacation days for each year in the company
If you’re interested, leave your resume at email@example.com. We hope to hear from you!