We are currently looking for Microsoft Dynamics Ax Developers to join our team. This role will assist in the design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with system analysts, end users, and third party implementation/development groups. The position requires familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle in particular, .Net and Microsoft Dynamics AX. We need people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in what we do and build something big.
• Design and code additions and updates to current AX system per requirements captured from multiple business units.
Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
• Manage multiple Dynamics AX environments, promoting AX models while following established Microsoft Best Practices, and Company development control protocols.
• Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
• Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
• Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
• Develop in MS Dynamics AX 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
• Maintain familiarity with other Object Oriented languages, C#, VB.Net, Java, and the .Net Framework.
• Coach, mentor and train personnel within the IT department organization in a peer relationship.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis
• OOP (Object Oriented Programming): C#, C++
• Beginner .NET Framework and ASP.NET
• He has to know what Relational DB is: SQL Server / mySql
• With a high level of responsibility
Other Details/Special Mentions
• Availability to travel in Italy for an initial period of training
• Availability to travel in Italy 1,2 times by month for meetings
• The workplace will be in Iași
Any skill is a plus and we would like to hear about it.
• Competitive salary package
• Sport benefits
• Flexible working hours
• A well-defined career path
• A professional and friendly working environment
• Training and team building activities
• Community involvement activities
• A cool office building
• Team games, competitions and parties every last Friday of the month
• Paid trial period
If you’re interested, leave your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you!