We are currently looking “for that kind of human with multiple abilities in the area of DevOps culture and practice” to join our team. You will be part of a dynamic team in which one of your responsibilities will be to take care of high traffic E-commerce platforms with a multiple servers setup, AWS Infrastructure and so on. We need people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in what we do and build something big.
• Web server security
• Web server optimizations
• Nginx – install, configure and optimize
• Varnish cache – install, configure and optimize
• Redis – install, configure, optimize and manage
• PHP/PHP-FPM – install, configure and optimize
• MySQL – install, configure, optimize, load balancing
• HA Proxy (load balancing) – install, configure and manage
• Docker – install, configure, manage, etc.
• Maintain, update, develop monitoring tools
Desired Skills and Experience
• Very good knowledge of: programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Linux system administration and system performance monitoring tools
• Ability to manage and monitor servers
• Intermediate verbal & written communication skills in English
• Creative approach, ability to solve technical problems
• AWS Knowledge is a plus
Any skill is a plus and we would like to hear about it.
• Competitive salary package
• Sport benefits
• Flexible working hours
• A well-defined career path
• A professional and friendly working environment
• Training and team building activities
• Community involvement activities
• A cool office building
• Team games, competitions and parties every last Friday of the month
• Paid trial period
If you’re interested, leave your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you!